Understanding the CCDB
Below is an index of the CCDB User's Manual, for help on a particular section click the appropriate link.
New CCDB Features
Version 2.11.0 of the CCDB Search and Display pages has been released. New features include:
- Project structure display: The CCDB now includes the ability to view the structure of a project by using the "Project View" feature on the search page. Use this feature to see how many experiments were performed under a project, for example, or to see how many subjects were included.
- New browsing and display features:
- View other datasets under the same project
- View other projects by the same project leader
- View the most recently released datasets
- View metadata as a pdf file
- Download data record as a pdf file
- Zoomified data: all display images of reconstructions can be viewed at full resolution using Zoomify
- Updated help pages
- New datasets added